Junior Associate in our International Tax Planning Department,
· reviewing/preparing/updating legal documents;
· negotiating agreements with clients;
· assisting with resolution of current legal issues;
· reviewing documents’ compliance with applicable legislation.
· higher legal education;
· at least 1 year of experience
· excellent knowledge of legislation: civil, business, corporate, private international law; civil and administrative procedures;
· knowledge of international business law is a plus;
· fluent English is a must;
· excellent communication and negotiation skills;
· good team player;
· independent decision making;
· attentive to details.
· communication and relations with corporate clients at a global market level;
· young and dynamic business environment;
· professional growth within the International law firm.